Unity Tutorial 02

This week I continued with the Unity Tutorials. 

The first part "lesson 1.4 - Step into the Driver's Seat" was a continuation from last weeks tutorial. In last week tutorials we got the car moving in a straight line and this weeks aim was to make it move from left to right smoothly. I thought this part of this weeks task was pretty straight forward with the help of the videos. 


The second part "Challenge 1 & Quiz Plane Programming" was a completely new task. I found this task really challenging and to try and help myself I went back on last week's Tutorial to try and get some help. I was working on it for quite a while with no luck and kept getting an Error message. I eventually went to google to get some more guidance and found a walk through of the task that helped me figure out exactly where it was that I was going wrong in my coding. 

This weeks tutorials made me realise I have a lot of work to do with Unity and how it works and that I may have to retake last weeks labs and take notes as I do it so that I can look back on them in future tutorials for help.                                                               


 
                                

Even though I found this weeks Tutorial tougher than last I am still excited to gain more knowledge on Unity and hope I will improve over the next few weeks!

Imagine 1 information - unitylogo

Image 2 information - own image of unity gameplay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Introduction To a Life in Isolation

Game Design Document

Prototype