Unity Tutorial 5

The first part of this weeks Unity Tutorials focused on making a character jump. I found this tutorial quite straightforward and think it could be really useful in the future. It also showed how to have an obstacle spawn continuously using a Spawn Manager. This feature could definitely come in handy when it comes to making my game. 


The second part of the Tutorials focused on a moving background and how to have it repeat throughout your game. I actually enjoyed doing this part of the tutorial because I can see how I can implement this in my game. In my game it will be a jungle type setting so this feature will be used. 

The third and final part of the Tutorials focused on how to make your character move in different ways - this includes walking and running and also showed you how to adjust speeds. All these basic moves will be really helpful in the long run!

Overall this weeks Unity Tutorials were probably the most straight forward so far. I didn't get stuck as I usually would but I'm still struggling a bit with Visual Studio and the coding involved - I find it quite difficult to wrap my head around it. In other parts I can see myself improving though which is a good thing I guess!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Introduction To a Life in Isolation

Game Design Document

Prototype