Planning

 So this week's reading task is more about planning for the semester more than anything else. 

The topic I have decided to investigate is "The Stages of The Design Process". We looked into this briefly as part of the reading tasks in Semester 1 and I am excited to learn even more over the next few weeks. Over the coming days I will begin to collect research documents, these will include Literature Reviews, Newspaper Articles, Websites and Videos. I will brainstorm and come up with different keywords that I will search while using the Library Database. 

During lab time this week Lindsay from the Library Department on Campus showed us the different ways to find the documents needed on the TU Dublin Library website. From what she showed I will have no worries getting the content I need for my writing tasks for the semester. 

To keep my documents organised I will use a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet, I haven't yet mastered how to edit an Excel Sheet nicely so it doesn't look the greatest at the moment but I will edit it over the next few days!



Image Information - My Excel Spreadsheet (in Progress)

 
My feelings so far on this semester are kind of mixed at the moment, I'm a bit worried I won't be able to do the writing tasks to the standard that is expected but I will give it my best shot! Here's hoping to another A!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Introduction To a Life in Isolation

Game Design Document

Prototype