Unity Tutorial 04

So I'm finally caught back up to where I was on the Unity Tutorials before my UnityHub got wiped! It actually didn't take me as long as I thought it would so it didn't end up being too bad. 

This weeks Tutorials were probably the longest ones so far, mainly the first part which focused on Sprite Animations. This tutorial was done mostly on Unity with only some coding on Visual Studio towards the end. Sprite Animations basically make your Player move in a more realistic way. By the end of this week's tutorials my Ruby Game Object could run from left to right, up and down which I think is a really nice touch rather than having Ruby just float across the screen with no movement. It also made my Enemy Game Object have movement. 


Image Information: Screenshot from my Unity

The next part of the Tutorial was titled "World Interaction-Projectiles" and was much quicker to follow. In it I had to create a script for my Projectile. Once I had the script attached I had to make the Projectile a Prefab and then make it a GameObject, by doing this and adding some code to my RubyController Script I was able to attach my Projectile Prefab to my Ruby Controller. I then was able to fire Projectiles from Ruby by pressing the C key on my keyboard. 

Although it took me a while to get through this week's Tutorial I didn't think it was too difficult! 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Introduction To a Life in Isolation

Game Design Document

Prototype