Unity Tutorial 1

So after a month of freedom from Unity I've been back doing it this week! 


Image Information - Unity Logo

This weeks tutorials took me way longer than I expected because I ran into an issue. When I opened Unity after completing the first two parts of the project it asked me to update to 2020 so I did...big mistake. It kept giving me an error message and after looking up many YouTube Tutorials and Forum Pages on Unity I gave up and completely restarted this weeks tutorials. I'd say in total I spent about 7 hours completing them which was very annoying.  It wasn't even that I found the tutorial difficult but at one point in the steps it told me to press Create -> Tile, but for some reason on the version of Unity I was using that wasn't an option so I switched to a different version to complete it. 

So far I'm finding it a bit more challenging creating a 2D game compared to creating the 3D game last semester but as the weeks went on in the last semester it did become a little easier.  I also think not having step by step on a video like I did last semester makes it a little harder to follow. 

Looking forward to seeing how the rest of the semester goes!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Introduction To a Life in Isolation

Game Design Document

Prototype