Tech Tip: Twitter List

 I killed two birds with one stone for this weeks task! One of my twitter tasks was to also include a list so it worked out well for me when doing this extra credit task. I made a list of the members in my group so that I can easily see what each one of them has tweeted so far and it also updates so will continue refreshing as they tweet. I have never used Twitter Lists before this but they seem very useful. I'm currently non stop refreshing my Twitter looking at Election news so it could be handy for me to make a list with all different News/Reporters so I can see updated news. Here is a link to the list I created. 

Image Information - Screenshot of my own list


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Introduction To a Life in Isolation

Game Design Document

Prototype