Assignments and Class Tasks

After reading each of the different core assignments that include - Reading, Unity3D, Blog Comments, Project and Project Feedback the one I'm most looking forward to is Unity3D and getting to know how to use it. I'm not a gamer but wouldn't say I hate games, it's just that I never really find the time to play them. I think getting to learn how to make our own games will be really interesting and after looking up how Unity3D works it seems like it's very beginner friendly! 

In other classes assignments and extra credit aren't really laid out as clear, we get it week by week and it varies every time. In Multimedia Development we know exactly what needs to be done each week for the semester so hopefully it makes it much easier!

Photo Caption - Wikipedia Logo - logo


The extra modules include Tech Tasks, Wikipedia Trails, Growth Mindset and Extra Commenting. After looking what is involved in each task the one that's sticking out for me is Wikipedia Trails. I couldn't tell you how much useless celebrity information I know just by doing Wikipedia Trails in my spare time so it will be good to do it for good use!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Introduction To a Life in Isolation

Game Design Document

Prototype