Tips on Technology

After reading the first post about Technology Tools and the different ones we will use this semester I have learned specific programmes that can be used for Tools I have already heard of e.g Diigo for Bookmarking and Cheezburger for Graphics.


Image Caption - Tips and Tricks Photo

The different programmes that we have been recommended reminds me of Introduction to Digital Media in Semester 1, Year 1. We had to complete missions and use different technologies within the missions. I think these Technology Tools will be useful in many assignments in other modules as well as Multimedia Development.

Another skill I hope to work on this semester is how to design my blog in a more professional way - at the moment I think it looks pretty basic so I hope by the end of semester 1 it looks better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Introduction To a Life in Isolation

Game Design Document

Prototype