Tech Tip: Blogger Template

 In one of my previous blogs I mentioned how during this semester I wanted to update the design of my blog so this Tech Tip seemed perfect. I experimented with Blogger Design Templates and I myself prefer a dark background. I changed my theme to Contempo Dark and put the background image to an image that I took myself when I was in New York. I also originally had my Twitter widget in the top sidebar but changed it to the bottom sidebar. It only took me around 10/15 minutes and with help from the brief it made it simple! This is the image I used for my background.

Photo Information - Own Image


Comments

  1. Hey Sean, just been looking at the layout of your blog and Its very appealing, The dark colours are very satisfying to look at . I'll need to change mine after writing this. After reading your unity post I'm glad to see that someone else found the videos overwhelming at the start and it wasn't just me ! Hopefully will see you soon in college

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Introduction To a Life in Isolation

Game Design Document

Prototype