Unity Tutorial 3

 All I can say about this weeks Unity Tutorials is... FINALLY. 

I think I spent about 5 hours in total this week trying to fix all the messes that I kept making throughout the tutorials. My mistakes were all down to coding issues and I found it quite similar to using CSS in Web Development 1 and 2 last year, the tiniest detail can mess the game up and stop it from playing. 

I'm finding it quite difficult to grasp the coding in Visual Studio, I feel like the information I'm been giving is going in one ear and out the other. Even though I'm finding it difficult I still do enjoy watching the tutorials and feel a kind of self accomplishment when I finally get to the end of them. 

I think it's cool to see each week how to add more and more elements into your game and I can see how in the long run this will go towards the game I have to make. Things like going from side to side and being able to shoot things could be very useful in making my game.

Image Information - Screenshot of my Unity Scene

Well overall I haven't been completely turned off Unity yet which is a good sign I guess. When I compare it to Web Development in first year I'd say I'm feeling the same kind of concern that I'll never improve at it but with more and more practice I'm sure I will.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Introduction To a Life in Isolation

Game Design Document

Prototype