Unity Tutorial 07

One week closer to finishing Unity Tutorials for this semester!!

Just finished this weeks Unity Tutorials and  am actually pretty happy with how they went. I think they were a great recap on showing how to do certain things like creating Spawn Managers. They also introduced us to new elements like including PowerUps and Countdowns which I'm sure will come in really handy for a lot of peoples games.

The one part of this week's tutorial I struggled with was in Lesson 4.1 on the 7th video. In it you had to Move in the Direction of the Focal Point. I must have typed out the code and deleted it around 6 times before I gave up, I just couldn't seem to work it. It would have let me Player move in any direction but unfortunately I had to just move on. It didn't cause too much hassle in the end and the game ran perfectly without that feature. 

Other than that I didn't run into much trouble with any issues being down to forgetting to type a ; or () somewhere. 

I will definitely use this tutorial to look back on as I develop my game further this week. This week my game will focus on Obstacles and Spawning so it will be the perfect source of information for me. 

Image Information - Screenshot from My Unity Scene


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Introduction To a Life in Isolation

Game Design Document

Prototype