Analysis




Image Information: Taken from ClassicFm



I have embedded my Google Doc which is where I will update my Annotated Bibliographies weekly.



I felt a bit more confident going into the reading this week after the lecture but now feel the same as I did last Sunday, worried. I'm really struggling with the reading and the thoughts of doing this every week is making me very nervous for this module. I'm not sure if I'm even doing the readings correctly if I'm being honest and keep questioning everything I write in my bibliographies. I completed 4 readings this week each taking me 2 hours or more which it isn't supposed to but with the combination of having an awful attention span and being at home in a full house is delaying me. I hope to complete 4 more over the next week and hopefully I will improve as I do them. I never thought I'd see the day that I would rather do Unity Tutorials all week but thats where I'm at at the momement! I'm going to try set an hour aside for this module everyday for the next week and hopefully it will be enough to do 4 more bibliographies and to complete next weeks reading task. Hope everybody else is getting on well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Introduction To a Life in Isolation

Game Design Document

Prototype