Reading 03



I have embedded my Google Doc which is where I will update my Annotated Bibliographies weekly.



I have really struglled with the reading/writing task this week to be honest. I felt as if I have spent majority of my time sitting staring at my screen confused with what I even have to do. Reading is something I struggle to concentrate on and I feel that a lot of the time I read a full paper and by the end of it nothing has even registered with me. I have also been finding it difficult to find articles that are relevant to my topic (Game Design Process). I have read a lot of introductions for articles that I think will help to then find out it wouldn't be useful for me to include in my Google Doc. I have only completed 2 so far but hopefully by the end of the day I will have atleast 3!

If it wasn't for the Unity Tutorials/Twitter Tasks/Extra Credit I would be extremely worried about how this semester will go for me in this module but hopefully over the next few weeks I will improve with my reading/writing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Introduction To a Life in Isolation

Game Design Document

Prototype