Reading 05 - Doing

This week for the reading task I had to find themes within my Annotated Bibliographies. To do this i went back to my Google Doc and tried to find as many as I could. It wasn't as difficult as other weeks and it thankfully it wasn't nearly as time consuming either! At first I wasn't sure if what I was doing was even correct but with the help of the video on the class website I think I done it right (hopefully). 
Image Information - Screenshot from my google document


The themes I found within my Bibliographies were:

Light Orange - Impact different frameworks have 

Yellow - Design Criteria 

Green - Analysing Frameworks

Light Blue - Using surveys/statistics to show how effective frameworks are

Red - Pedagogy in Game Design

It was a busy week for me and last week week I said to myself I would designate 1 hour a day toward this module which unfortunately I didn't do. I think there is some gaps in my research and I really have to sit down and do a few more Annotated Bibliographies. By doing this it will make it easier when it comes to doing my final piece in a few weeks. Of the above themes the ones I'm concerned about having enough content to write a paragraph on would be Surveys/Statistics and Design Criteria, the other themes should be fine.

My Google Document can be found here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Introduction To a Life in Isolation

Game Design Document

Prototype