Unity Tutorial 7

Week 8 and finally the time has come for the last Unity Tutorial!!

I have to say I definitely preferred the tutorials this semester than I did last semester. I felt it was much easier to keep on top of them and they didn't take nearly half as long and they did when I had to watch the video tutorials in semester 1.

There were two parts to this weeks tutorial. The first one was titled "Audio" and the second one was titled "Build, Run and Distribute". 

First up was audio. In this part of the tutorial I learned how to add audio sources to different game objects i.e when I pick up my HealthCollectible object it makes a sound. I done something similar to this last semester when making my game and I think it's a great addition to a game. 


Image Information - My RubyController Script 


The second and final part of the Ruby Tutorial "Build, Run and Distribute" showed me how to save and finalise my game so I could save it and share it. It shows how to save the game for different platforms i.e PC, iOS, Android and Xbox. 

Well that's all from me when it comes to Unity! As I said above I think it's been fine this semester and didn't struggle nearly as much as I did in semester 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Introduction To a Life in Isolation

Game Design Document

Prototype